Skip to content

Analysis of Obama’s Betrayal, (The Jewish Press).

December 25, 2016

http://www.jewishpress.com/indepth/analysis/obamas-betrayal/2016/12/25/

Sadly we who love historical and National “Israel” knew it was coming, and it comes to our further analysis and publication during this Advent and Christmas.

A true history lesson:

“It’s so sad that people forget history in such a short time. During World War I (1914-1918), Turkey (a.k.a. Ottoman Empire) supported Germany. When Germany was defeated, so were the Turks. Control of the southern portion of their empire was “mandated” to France and Britain. The area under British supervision was referred to as “Palestine.” Because no other peoples had ever established a national homeland here since the Jews had done it 3,000 years before, the British “looked favorably” upon the creation of a Jewish National Homeland throughout ALL of Palestine. The Jews had once again begun mass immigration into Palestine in the 1880’s in an effort to rid the land of swamps and malaria. (There was never an attempt to “rid” the area of what few Arabs there were!) This encouraged an equally large immigration of Arabs from neighboring areas who were attracted by employment opportunities and healthier living conditions. In 1923 the British “chopped off” 75% of the proposed Jewish Palestinian homeland to form an Arab Palestinian Nation of “Trans-Jordan,” meaning “across the Jordan River.” The Palestinian Arabs now had THEIR homeland… the remaining 25% of the original Palestinian territory (west of the Jordan River) was to be the Jewish Palestinian homeland. However, sharing was not part of the Arab psychological makeup then or now and they were determined to get ALL of that remaining 25%. Encouraged and incited by growing Arab nationalism throughout the Middle East, the Arabs of that small remaining Palestinian territory launched never-ending murderous attacks upon the Jewish Palestinians in an effort to drive them out. Most terrifying were the Hebron slaughters of 1929 and later the 1936-39 “Arab Revolt.” The British, at first tried to maintain order but soon (due to the large oil deposits being discovered throughout the Arab Middle East) turned a blind eye. It became obvious to the Palestinian Jews that they must fight the Arabs AND drive out the British. The Palestinian Jews were forced to form an organized defense against the Arabs…. thus was formed the Hagana, the beginnings of the Israeli Army. There was also a Jewish underground called the Irgun led by Menachem Begin (who later became Prime Minister of Israel). Besides fighting the Arabs, the Irgun was instrumental in driving out the pro-Arab British. Finally in 1947 the British had enough and turned the Palestine matter over to the United Nations. The U.N. Resolution 181 partition plan was to divide the remaining 25% of Palestine into a Jewish Palestinian State and a SECOND Arab Palestinian State (Trans-Jordan being the first) based upon population concentration. The Jews accepted — the Arabs rejected. They still wanted ALL. On May 14, 1948 the Palestinian Jews finally declared their own State of Israel. On the next day, Israel was at war with seven Arab armies… Egypt, Trans-Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Iraq and Yemen. Most of the Arabs living within the boundaries of “Israel” were encouraged to leave by the invading Arab armies to facilitate the slaughter of the Jews. When the war ended, Israel survived even with a loss of 1% of it’s entire population. Those Arabs who did not run away became today’s Israeli Arab citizens. Those who fled became the seeds of the so-called “Palestinian Arab refugees.” “

Advertisements
5 Comments
  1. The UN Security Council 2334 (American absinencia vote).

  2. Indeed how can true Christians hate Modern and National Israel? Just amazing, since Jesus is forever the Jewish Messiah! And make no mistake, Jesus is NOT done with National Israel, i.e. in their Land, but surely hard times are coming for today’s Israel and Israeli’s! In the end, only a third will survive until the Second Coming of Christ, see Zech. 13: 8-9.

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: