The JerUSAlem Connection…
In this Christmas season of giving and receiving we are well aware that you have many worthy options for your charitable giving. Knowing this, we ask that you prayerfully consider giving as generously as you can to our ministry as we remind you of our unique focus on the welfare and salvation of Israel and the Jewish people.
Who are we? The JerUSAlem Connection, International is a 501 (c)-(3) non-profit, tax exempt organization whose mission is:
I. To inform, educate and activate support for Israel and the Jewish people. (Gen. 12:3)
II. To serve as advocates for Christian Zionism. (Amos 9:14-15)
III. To glorify the name of Yahweh. (Psalm 34:3)
We define Christian Zionism as the support of the modern State of Israel as a partial fulfillment of God’s covenant promise to provide a national homeland for the Jewish people, in anticipation of their ultimate redemption when Messiah comes. “For Zion’s sake we will not keep Silent.” (Isa. 62:1) In this time of growing international anti-Israel, anti-Zionist, and anti-Semitic action in churches, governments and academia, we stand in solidarity with Israel and the Jewish people by:
• Confirming the present validity of God’s covenant to Israel. (Gen. 17:7-8)
• Championing Aliyah – the re-gathering of the Jews to Israel. (Isa. 49:22)
• Confronting Anti-Semitism. (Psalm 83:1-4, 18)
• Countering Replacement Theology/Supersessionism. (Rom. 9:4; 11:1-2)
• Contending for God’s heart for Israel and the Jewish people. (Jer. 32:40-41)
• Comforting the Jewish people and Israel thru ministries of mercy. (Isa. 40:1-2)
• Connecting with the Hebraic roots of Christianity. (John 4:22)
“Discerning the Signs of the Times” (Matthew 16:3)
We are bold to believe that our ministry carries on the legacy of “The men of Issachar who understood the times and knew what Israel should do.” (II Chron. 12:32).God has declared, “Surely the Sovereign Yahweh does nothing without revealing his plans to his servants the prophets.” (Amos 3:7).
To proclaim God’s restoration purposes for Christians and Jews. “The time is coming for God to restore all things” (Acts 3:21). The time when God restores all things, points to the coming of the Messiah, or for Christians, the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ. It is a process leading to an event. We are “waiting for the blessed hope — the glorious appearing of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ.”(Titus 2:13).
For Christians, a restoration of:
• The “Blessed Hope” of the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.(Titus 2:13)
• The continuing validity of the covenant promises of God to the Jews.(II Cor. 1:20).
• The recognition that Christians have not superseded or replaced Jews in God’s covenants.(Rom. 11:1, 18, 26)
For Jews, a restoration of:
• The State of Israel as a fulfillment of God’s covenant promises.(Isa. 66:8)
• The mandate for the re-gathering of Jews to their covenant homeland.(Isa 43:5-7)
• The hope for the coming of their Messiah and the salvation of a Remnant.(Zech. 12:10)
Funds are scarce, we know, but with you we can together be a part of fulfilling Biblical prophecy regarding Israel. So please be as gracious as you can in your giving.
Od ki yavo Shilo (until Messiah comes) YAHWEH bless you,
James M. Hutchens, PhD. President
Chaplain (Brigadier General) U.S. Army (Ret.)
- I put this up myself, in the basic support of The Jerusalem Connection, as myself something of a Zionist Christian. But, there is always room (for myself) to disagree somewhat, this is the essence of freedom. But again I only say “somewhat”, for in general I am in support and agreement here! (Fr. R.)